Woodwards opened in 1956 with a few cottages a short distance north of its present location. At this time Lincoln was a small town with two main industries. Lincoln was known as a paper mill town with a growing tourist industry. The cottages were moved south and over the next 50 years, motel units, restaurants, indoor and outdoor pools, and a pub were all added to make Woodwards a year round family destination. The resort was operated by the Woodward family until 2010 when they joined forces with John and Lori Guertin. John and Lori had purchased the Inn of Lincoln in 2009 which is a quarter mile north of Woodwards. The two places united and the merger created a 142 unit full service family friendly resort. A new conference room was added in 2010 which can accommodate up to 150 people.
- Children’s Menu
- Our Resort